Re: Update LTO plugin interface

Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@gmail.com> writes:

> On 04/12/2010 01:24, H.J. Lu wrote:
>
>> I checked in a patch to implement stage 2 linking. Everything
>> seems to work, including "gcc -static ... -lm".
>
>   Any chance you could send a complete diff?

I just want to note that I continue to think this is a really bad idea,
and that we can easily fix the problems without going down this route.

Also, if we do decide to go this route for some reason I can not
currently fathom, we should completely revamp the plugin interface to
make it much simpler.

Any timing comparisons for working cases?

Ian