Re: Fix typos in gold.

* Ian Lance Taylor wrote on Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 04:26:15PM CET:
> Ralf Wildenhues writes:
> > 	* dwarf_reader.cc: Remove outdated comment.
> > 	* gold-threads.cc: Fix typo in error message.
> > 	* archive.cc: Fix typos in comments.
> > 	* archive.h: Likewise.
[...]

> s/appears/appear/
> s/performance/perform/
> s/looking the first/looking at the first/
> s/an output sections/an output section/
> s/children/child/
> s/seconds. We/seconds.  We/

Wow.  That sucked.  I usually reread typo patches for surrounding
garbage, but forgot to do it this time.  Sorry.

> This is OK with the above changes.

Thanks; applied with above fixed.

> Thanks for finding so many.

I usually try to find all in a set of documents, with a couple of editor
macros and exposed by a per-project spelling dictionary (vim :spell is
fairly good at looking at comments only, and also finds those doubled
'the' etc).

Cheers,
Ralf