Re: RFC: Add 32bit x86-64 support to binutils

It is not, sadly, see http://gcc.gnu.org/PR46942
>From what I can see the psABI doesn't talk about it, GCC usually sign/zero
extends on both sides (exception is 32-bit arguments into 64-bit isn't
apparently sign/zero extended on the caller side when doing tail calls),
from what I gathered LLVM expects the caller to sign/zero extend (which is
incompatible with GCC tail calls then), not sure about ICC, and kernel
probably expects for security reasons that the callee sign/zero extends.

	Jakub