Re: TLS descriptors for ARM

Hi Nathan,

This patch adds support for TLS descriptors for ARM. Refer to
http://www.codesourcery.com/publications/RFC-TLSDESC-ARM.txt for the
current specification.

built and tested for arm-none-linux-gnueabi, ok?

Almost. Please build and test an arm-netbsdelf toolchain. I get some new failures with this:

  LD REGRESSION: TLS gnu shared library
  LD REGRESSION: TLS gnu shared library non-lazy
  LD REGRESSION: TLS long plt library
  LD REGRESSION: TLS long plt
  LD REGRESSION: TLS thumb1
  LD REGRESSION: TLS descseq relaxation v7
  LD REGRESSION: TLS descseq relaxation BE8

Which I believe is due to interworking discrepancies.

Cheers
  Nick