Re: [m68k] res_init segfault, need help debugging

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>It's a linker bug, see
><http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2011-02/msg00008.html>.

I can confirm the fix.

root@ara2:~ # ./resinit; print $?; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.11168/tmp/buildd/eglibc-2.11.2/build-tree/m68k-libc ./resinit; print $?
Segmentation fault
139
0

This is rebuilding eglibc after installing a patched binutils.

Thanks again,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt