Re: PATCH: Mention symbol name in non-constant .size expression

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 04:28:02AM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> If there's no intention to actually fix it, I think xfail is
> more appropriate; no particular reason it should fail, IMHO.

The new test will fail for any target without DIFF_EXPR_OK defined.
HJ, I don't think it is worth going to the bother of firstly finding
out exactly what set of targets that is, then xfailing them all.
Please just revert the testsuite change that checks for the symbol
name.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM