Re: can we append a binary file at the end of output file

hi andreas:

2011/3/14 Andreas Schwab <schwab@redhat.com>:
> loody <miloody@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I want linker to append a ?binary file at the end of output.
>
> Assemble a file containing .incbin, and link that at the end.
It works :-)
I have one question.
Since I use a dummy assembly to include the binary file, the as still
try to generate the text, data and all othere sections of the object
file.

That means I have to use exclude_file in my link script for every
section command to keep the binary that I included intact and make it
whole appended at the fix place of my program.

is there smarter way to do so, such as write exclude_file once some
where in the link script instead of writing it in every section
command?

appreciate your help,
miloody