Re: Load addresses for ELF program headers on ARM

That does seem to fix the problem.  It looks like that change simply
disables the VMA check on the section, which makes sense because in
this model the section's VMA won't be inside of the segment anymore.
Given that the code inside this block looks like it can correctly deal
with a segment that contains noncontiguous VMA's, I'm assuming this
change is ok to submit as an actual patch, correct?  If so, I'd be
happy to write it up and submit it, if you'd like.

--Matt