Re: [RFA] Supplemtal patch for use only dwarf_vma types in dwarf code

Hi Pierre,

   I have no real idea if those three cases are
really variables that can reach up to values that
do not fit in 4-bytes but it can not really hurt, can it?

Agreed.

ChangeLog entry:
2011-03-25  Pierre Muller<muller@ics.u-strasbg.fr>

	* dwarf.c (decode_location_expression): Use dwarf_vmatoa
	function to display DW_OP_addr OP.
	(process_debug_info): Use dwarf_vma type for local variables
	length and type_offset.

Approved and applied - note: there were a couple of places where the "length" variable was being displayed in a printf() style output, so I updated these to use the dwarf_vmatoa() function as well.

Cheers
  Nick