Re: [gold patch] incremental 5/18: support --start-lib/--end-lib

> Just checking--are you going to resend the patches from last September?
> (I think there are only three, as one was approved.)

Yes. This one was the first of the unreviewed patches from September,
and is largely unchanged from then, except for rebasing it to the
current head. The other two I posted yesterday are also pretty close
to the ones from September. The next one, which I'm about to post, has
been updated substantially from the September version (that's the big
one that adds the bulk of the incremental update support).

Thanks for reviewing it!

-cary