simple program

I am just looking at the library and since everyone seems to start out with their first progam being "hello world" is there a way to do that with BFD? Maybe calling bfd_init(void) and then simply using bfd_perror to print a string? Or would there be a better way?

I hope this is the appropriate list for this. There doesn't seem to be any otherlists except for CVS questions and bug reports.

Bill