Re: [patch/gas]: simplify frag_grow

Tristan,

I am getting a "can't extend frag" error message now during my
GCC bootstrap on IA64 HP-UX.  It sounds like this cleanup shouldn't
have actually changed what does and doesn't work in the assembler.
Have you gotten any other reports of problems?  I didn't see any
on the mailing list.

I am currently trying to cut down my test case (fold-const.c from GCC)
to a smaller assembly file that reproduces the problem.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com