Re: 68hc11/12/s12x/xgate patch - style question

How about doing a diff and cleaning up the parts that you wrote and
leaving the rest alone such that your patch is clean? It's more work,
but certainly the right thing to do.

Another question, one mammoth patch is very similar to one mammoth
commit which is, at least amongst developers who I've worked with and
know, frowned upon. Would it be possible to split up your single patch
into appropriate sub patches that do specific things at the same time
that you're fixing the formatting? Even though my opinion doesn't
matter, I'd feel more comfortable with more manageable change sets and
more comprehensible and coherent single-purpose diffs.

Regards,

Fred.