Re: Fix other MIPS ld test-suite failures.

> From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford@googlemail.com>
> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:19:44 +0100

> Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> writes:
> > For several mips*-elf-like targets, for example mips-elf,
> > there's a lot of failures that seem related:
> >
> > Running
> > /home/hp/binutils/src/ld/testsuite/ld-mips-elf/mips-elf.exp ...
> > FAIL: ld-mips-elf/attr-gnu-4-00
> > FAIL: ld-mips-elf/attr-gnu-4-01
(etc)

> For this one I'd prefer to convert the tests to run_ld_link_tests
> (with a bit of Tcl magic rather than cutting-&-pasting each one).
> Then we can use o32_as_flags and o32_ld_flags.  I say that because
> embedded targets are arguably the ones where this feature is most
> useful.
>
> Will try to get to it Sometime if you don't want.  (Yes, I know it's
> been like this for years :-(.)

That'll be nice, but for me, sorry, I pass.  Just wanted to
properly pass on what I did locally at the latest import.

BTW, how about reserving a part of the MIPS args-field opcode
extension character sequence prefix for vendor usage, say "+?".
An alternative would be submitting the two COP2 implementations
we have, but I can imagine that's not of general interest, and
MIPS COP2 implementations being a dime a dozen.

brgds, H-P