Re: Release 2.23: Ping #2

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 11:01:49AM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I think all the patches that were requested have been backported to the 2.23 branch.  If I missed a patch, please tell me ASAP.
> If you have a new backport request, please tell us ASAP too.

I decided to put my pr14464 fix for ppc64 onto the branch.  It's one
of those bugs that probably doesn't affect too many people so I hadn't
bothered to commit the fix there.  OTOH, the fix ought to be quite
safe.  If you have already begun the release process, I'm not fussed
if this fix didn't make it into the release.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM