Re: elf.c special_sections: missing .debug_<dwarf> sections?

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 12:19:40PM -0700, dje@google.com wrote:
> static const struct bfd_elf_special_section special_sections_d[] =
[snip]
> There's a whole lot more DWARF sections than just those ones.

My recollection is that this code was invented to cover for versions
of gcc that emitted .section directives without specifying section
type and attributes.  So you really only need to add entries here if
some compiler emits bare .section directives against the other dwarf
sections, or you'd like to help out user asm.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM