Re: git mirror at sources.redhat.com down?

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@bitrange.com> wrote:
> Perhaps the git-mirror maintainer (Roland?) could change the
> relevant config part of the mirror from sources.redhat.com to
> the official sourceware.org?

Jim Meyering maintains the git mirrors.  He is in the midst of an
intercontinental relocation just now and might not be in a position to
respond or help in the next couple of weeks.

I can't find anything in the mirroring setup that relies on any particular
hostname.  You can certainly use git://sourceware.org/git/... URLs just
fine (the git protocol doesn't know about the hostname, it's just being
used by your client to do a DNS lookup).

I am in the right groups to fiddle a few things if you identify something
that needs it.  But only Jim (or overseers) can change Jim's cron jobs.

Thanks,
Roland