Re: [GOLD] relaxation query

Relaxation was retrofitted into layout when I did the ARM port.
Basically I assume that I have all the sections but I can repeatedly
lay them out until the layout is stabilized.  You may be able to add a
new section but you have to be very careful that the layout data
structure is consistent and the new sections are still there if layout
fails and relaxation rolls back the layout and retries.

-Doug