Re: Performance bug while ordering .text sections by default in gold.

Sri, I have not looked at the details of the patch, but does it
recover the behavior before the 2012-12 patch mentioned? If not, it
then introduces another variance that may impact performance. For the
time being, I think it is better to restore the old layout to recover
the performance regressions. A complete fix may require more time to
do performance tuning and can be done as a followup.

thanks,

David