[Patch, AARCH64] gc-section tests for PLT related relocations

Hi Maintainers,

This patch adds gc-section tests for PLT related aarch64 relocations
on top of the TLS and GOT tests that I posted last week.

These additional tests are passing with make check for aarch64-none-linux-gnu.

No regressions.

The patch that covers TLS and GOT can be found here:
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2013-03/msg00273.html

If it is Ok for trunk, please commit on my behalf?

regards,
Venkat.