Re: Translation robot not up to date for binutils

* Tristan Gingold (gingold@adacore.com) [20130529 09:45]:

> Yes, that's the policy I follow. Very few message changes are expected
> between prerelease and releases.

With that policy you make it impossible for translators to check in their
messages if they correctly name the release they are meant for. It will
confuse folks like me if I have to compile 2.22.90 to have them for 2.23.x
and it will likewise confuse users that want to download translations from
the TP when they see that the TP lists a development version as latest.

Philipp