This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:54:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52455263 dot 1030208 at linaro dot org> <CAFqB+Pxcm3p15JjC_QSgPbSx2NMSvtrUGWz86=c5sc3kkYsCZA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CANu=DmggRRd5Gfoucj=P2Nm0i=W948r3SaLjCi8=nqsyYeAY+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Oct 3, 2013, at 4:46 PM, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 3 October 2013 15:03, Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 27 September 2013 10:39, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Add support for STT_GNU_IFUNC symbols to the AArch64 bfd backend. The tests
>>> are ported from the ld-ifunc tests but are enabled for cross builds so can
>>> be run easily without hardware or a simulator.
> Thanks, committed. OK for the 2.24 branch?
Ok for me.