This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR 15993
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 02:24:12 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR 15993
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3bo30utm2 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <20131009024237 dot GF6368 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Tuesday, October 08 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 04:09:09AM -0300, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>> + PR binutils/15993
>> + * elf32-m32c.c (dump_symtab): Add missing "break;" statement on each
>> + "case". Reindent "switch" statements.
> OK, and yes, is obvious IMO.