Re: git conversion status

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, Tom Tromey wrote:

> I chose it because the existing repository is named "src".
>
> I don't particularly care what the repository is named.
> If folks want to debate it, I will rename it to the winner.
> Time is running out for that though.

My preference remains "binutils+gdb".  Not "src", because this *isn't* the
same as the existing repository - it's a more meaningful, more closely
connected subset, without more loosely related things such as newlib mixed
in (if newlib moves away from CVS, it would move to its own repository
with whatever subset of directories is relevant to newlib, rather than
sharing this one).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com