This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:34:55 +0300
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <201310220804 dot r9M84MUX011879 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:04:22 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Mark Kettenis <email@example.com>
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> > From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:01:40 -0600
> > Hi everybody. Git is now live and the master repository for binutils
> > and gdb.
> Guess my neighbours will have to deal with significantly more cursing
> from now on ;).
Don't hesitate to ask questions instead.
FWIW (and I know it's not worth too much), I can share a few minor
hints about setting things up (a few aliases, workflow) that make my
life of a very occasional git user much simpler and safer.