RE: MIPS binutils maintainer

I believe Richard Sandiford is the current Mips maintainer.

Jack
From: Eric Christopher [echristo@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:06 AM
To: Andrew Bennett
Cc: binutils@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: MIPS binutils maintainer

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, I updated the gcc one when I moved around but forgot the
binutils one (and probably others).

You can bug me about MIPS issues though I've done very little in the
last several years and would feel fine giving over maintainership to
someone that's been more active with a good track record.

-eric