Re: [gold, strip] Question about the changed offset when stripping

If you think that it is ok, I'll take a deeper look at my problem with
debugging (bfd linked is ok, gold linked is not), may be it is a
gdb<->gdbserver issue.

Still, it looks a bit strange that strip did the job that it was not
asked for: erasing the padding between got.plt and bss.

I also do not understand the reasons behind gold inserting this
padding in the first place; if strip is allowed with no further
consequences to delete the padding, it looks like it is a good idea
for gold to just stop inserting it to save a few bits (and plus there
is the compatibility between bfd and gold, because it seems that bfd
does not insert it) .

--Alexander