From: binutils-owner@sourceware.org [binutils-owner@sourceware.org] on behalf of Renjith G [renjithg@tataelxsi.co.in]
Sent: 27 January 2014 21:35:30
To: binutils@sourceware.org
Subject: hi all [off-topic]

Dear all,

I am Renjith, having some experience in embedded side and planning to
contribute to bin-utils as I can to promote GNU project and to improve
my knowledge base.

It would be very helpful if someone can point me the things I need to
start with so that I can be a useful member in the family?

Expecting the co-operation.

Many kind regards,
/renjith_g