how to inhibit libc.so.6 loading with ld 2.22...

Hello everyone,
I'm using ld 2.22, on a debian wheezy system.
I would like to compile an "hello world" program using an alternative
library path, with alternative library names.
Although I can manage to tell the linker where to find those
alternative object names, actually belonging to a modified
version of glibc, it seems very difficult to forbid its (attempt of..)
on those alternatives directories.

Thanks in advance,
ms