RE: [patch,avr] device specific instruction support for avr devices

Sorry, now I have attached the patch.

Regards,
Pitchumani

gas/ChangeLog
2014-03-27 Pitchumani Sivanupandi <pitchumani.s@atmel.com>

    * config/tc-avr.c: Add specified_mcu variable for selected mcu.
    (enum options): add OPTION_ISA_RMW for -mrmw option.
    (struct option md_longopts): Add mrmw option.
    (md_show_usage): add -mrmw option description.
    (md_parse_option): Update isa details if -mrmw option specified.
    * doc/c-avr.texi: Add doc for new option -mrmw.

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog
2014-02-27 Pitchumani Sivanupandi <pitchumani.s@atmel.com>

    * gas/avr/avr.exp: Run new tests for avr target.
    * gas/avr/rmw.d: Add test for additional ISA support.
    * gas/avr/rmw.s: Ditto.