Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?

> From: DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>
> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:55:09 +0200

> > A trick question? :)
>
> Turns out to be much less of a trick question.  The disassembler in
> opcodes/ doesn't seem to have access to the ELF private data, defined
> in <bfd/elf-bfd.h>.

But you can obviously *call* such a function from disassemble().
Like a (new) rl78_get_disassembler.  (I see lots of #include
"elf-bfd.h" in those *-dis.c.)  There's also where you'd fill in
derived state into disassemble_info.private_data.

Mentioned for reference as you've probably seen this for
yourself by now...but maybe someone will use this as a tutorial
of some sorts.  Or would that be "archeology of hackish
old-school frameworks"?  To anyone thinking along those lines,
"patches are welcome". ;)

brgds, H-P