Re: Inconsistent value definition - R_AARCH64_TLS_DTPMOD64

Han,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  While this is technically a
bug in GNU binutils, the fact that it's been deployed in multiple
releases means we'll need to give some thought as to the best solution
here; other vendors may well be using these relocations as per the
specification so simply swapping the definitions in AAELF64 may not be
an option.

I'll get back to you once I've discussed what might be the best way
forward with some colleagues.

R.