Re: porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process

Hi Nick,

> Did you also update bfd/configure.ac (and bfd/configure), as well as bfd/archures.c ?  Did you run "make headers" in the bfd directory of an already built toolchain so that the headers in the bfd source directory are regenerated

Since sending my last email I managed to add my new files to the build
process by doing pretty much just this. Also figured out the autotools
thing. When I configure with --targets=all I get bfd to build with my
files.

Thanks for the help,
Max

--