New binutil port for ARC processor

Hello,

Me and Cupertino are working on the GNU toolchain for the Synopsys ARC processor.

We are developing a new binutils port for ARC processor, and we would like to start submitting our changes to the mainline.

As there is no one which officially is appointed as an ARC maintainer, we would like to get in touch with someone that can review and approve our patches.

>From legal point of view, Synopsys has signed an agreement with FSF for the ARC processor. Please let us know if there are any other legal requirements.

Thank you,
Claudiu