Runtime values to validate relocation?

Hi,

Is there any way I could pass runtime values to resolve/ validate a
relocation?

For example, BFD_RELOC_AVR_PORT5 is a 5 bit reloc that stores an I/O register
number (0..31) for the SBIC, SBIS, SBI and CBI instructions. Some device
may restrict one or more IO registers for these instructions. These registers
shall be specified by target specific emulation options.
Can this registers mask be propagated to relocation resolve process so that
users can be warned?

Regards,
Pitchumani