Re: New failures with .debug_ranges test

Hi Kaz, Hi Oleg

Notice that SH5/SH64 has been declared obsolete starting with GCC 6.  I
don't know whether binutils wants to follow this.

I do not see that in today's gcc/config.gcc:

  # Obsolete configurations.
  case ${target} in
  # Currently there are no obsolete targets.
   nothing				\
   )

I guess that now we have no reason to keep sh5/sh64 targets.

You are the SH maintainer, so if you are happy to mark these targets as obsolete please update bfd/config.bfd.

Cheers
  Nick