Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries

Hi Nathaniel,

I am not necessarily opposed, but I've failed to find any public
information on how to do the paperwork thing (except: "ask a
maintainer, they'll tell you"),

Ah well, here I can help.  Just fill out the attached form and email it off to the FSF and that should start the ball rolling.

`1
and also failed to even find a test
suite for this code, so I'm afraid there is some basic hand holding
that may be required here :-)

Well the best place for a new test like this would be ld/testsuite/ld-pe.  I am not sure how you would construct the test, but maybe you could start with a simplified version of the problem you were actually fixing ?

Cheers
  Nick