Re: Sync config.[guess|sub] from FSF GCC mainline

Hi Maciej,

>  This part looks like a regression to me, breaking character translation
> intended (single-argument `tr' without `-d' is I believe also not
> universally defined):

Ah - I did wonder about this myself.

> -	echo ${UNAME_MACHINE}-dec-osf`echo ${UNAME_RELEASE} | sed -e
> 's/^[PVTX]//' | tr 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ' 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'`
> +	echo ${UNAME_MACHINE}-dec-osf`echo ${UNAME_RELEASE} | sed -e
> 's/^[PVTX]//' | tr ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz`

> -- see the `tr' invocation at the end.  I spotted it by chance by reading
> the patch and I take it it is an accident which happened while doing a
> mechanical clean-up.
>
>  Would you therefore please look into it and see if my suspicion is right?

Snafu - I missed out a single space which separates the two arguments to tr.
The line is supposed to end:

  tr ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz`

Doh.  I will check in an update to fix this.

Sorry about the muck up.

Cheers
  Nick