Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1

On 6/22/16 10:52 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
that doesn't really answer the hardware question.  every distro has
"another release".  are you trying to hit this point for your own
development needs, or are people actually going to get their hands
on this hardware ?

Sorry, I'm not allowed to answer when the hardware will be available.
That right is above my pay grade. :-)  However, I will say that getting
this change into this release is NOT for my (myself or my team's) own
development needs.

Peter