Replacement for the .stabs directive

Hello Everyone ,

We have the legacy code  ,that uses the .stabs directive quiet often
in the source code like

.stabs "symbol_name", 100, 0, 0, 0 + .label_one f;

.label_one
         stmt

and ,the above code is wrapped with the  inline asm in the c source file .

we are using clang 3.8(with lto) and as you know  that  builtin
assembler / MC streamer  don't have support  fir .stabs  directive.

we are looking to emulate the  above .stabs semantic  i.e associative
the  label_one address with "symbol_name" ,by dwarf or any gas
directives .

Any suggestions,how we can achieve that  ?

Thank you
~Umesh