Re: [arm] Automatically enable CRC instructions on supported ARMv8-A CPUs

Richard,

I'd think that leaving CRC implicit in ARM_ARCH_V8A and creating a new feature that excludes it, say ARM_ARCH_V8A_NO_CRC, would reflect the specs more closely. But I have no strong feelings about it.

Thank you,

--
Evandro Menezes