Re: m68k-atari-mint target

On 30/09/2016 à 09:40, Tristan Gingold wrote:
The aout0_be_vec will still be kepts, as used by m68*-*-rtems

Ok, in this case that should stay fine.

See binutils-gdb fork there (on -mint branches):
https://github.com/vinriviere/m68k-atari-mint-binutils-gdb

It would be appreciated to keep m68k-aout support so the MiNT patches
could still apply to new binutils versions.

Do they have a plan to submit it upstream ?

Of course including the m68k-atari-mint target in the official binutils sources would be much appreciated by the whole FreeMiNT community.

I already submitted that patch here in 2010 for review, but I got no concrete feedback:
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-04/msg00146.html

My main question is:
Is the binutils team going to agree to add a new target based on m68k-aout?
I need to know the answer before going forward.

BTW, I already have signed the FSF papers.

--
Vincent Rivière