Re: ld build configured with additional targets is broken

Hi Guys,

On 31/10/16 15:32, Florian Weimer wrote:

>> +#define _ELF_H 1
> This is not a supported use of a glibc header.  The _ELF_H symbol is completely internal, and this can break at an time.

Bummer.  Maybe it would be better to just not support $PLATFORM.
I did try putting the code into a separate file but it requires
a whole lot of hacking on the makefiles and it really did not seem
like a very robust solution.

I wonder - do people actually use $PLATFORM in rpaths ?

Cheers
  Nick