archive test rebuild using binutils configured with --enable-compressed-debug-sections=all

While looking at the non-working gcc -gz option, I decided to do a test rebuld
with a binutils configured with --enable-compressed-debug-sections=all.  Mark
Wielaard asked me to make the results available.  The test rebuild was done for
all Ubuntu architectures, but only for the main component.  Failures for the two
test rebuilds can be found at

http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-20161202-zesty.html
http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-20161202-compressed-debug-zesty.html

The binutils in Ubuntu is configured --disable-compressed-debug-sections by default.

The build logs for the regressions can be found at
http://people.canonical.com/~doko/tmp/regr-compressed-debug/

Matthias