Re: ARM recent failures

On 12/13/2016 04:21 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Maciej,

 NB I think Paul Brook and Mark Mitchell's ARM maintainer entries can be
considered stale as their CodeSourcery addresses have been defunct for
years now.

I managed to contact Mark Mitchell, and he is indeed no longer interested
in being an ARM maintainer.  So I have updated the MAINTAINERS file and
created a 'Past Maintainers' section with his name in it.

I am still waiting to hear back from Paul...
My recollection from a conversation with Mark long ago was that Paul is no longer active in toolchain development.

jeff