SCORE target no longer has a maintainer

Hi Guys,

  The current maintainer for the SCORE target - Mei Ligang - is no
  longer contactable so I am checking a patch to update the MAINTAINERS
  file appropriately

  I am not going to deprecate the SCORE target itself just yet.  I think
  that if no-one comes forward to take over the target in the next year or
  so though, then we will have to consider removing it.

Cheers
  Nick

binutils/ChangeLog
2017-01-23  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* MAINTAINERS: (SCORE): Remove Mei Ligang as maintainer.  Add to Past Maintainers
	section.