Re: Commit: Tidy up readelf's use of boolean values

Hi H.J.

> UNRESOLVED: objcopy (ELF group)
> UNRESOLVED: objcopy (ELF group)
> UNRESOLVED: objcopy (ELF group)
> UNRESOLVED: objcopy (ELF group)

Oops - sorry - I forgot to check for new UNRESOLVED results in the binutils subdirectory.

> on Linux/x86.  The difference is the extra
>
> There is no dynamic section in this file.

Actually the problem was that the note processing functions were returning a FALSE
result because they could not load the program headers.

I have checked in a patch to fix this.

Cheers
  Nick