Re: [AArch64] PR ld/21532, Allow COPY relocation elimination

On 07/06/17 16:17, Jiong Wang wrote:

  The ELIMINATE_COPY_RELOCS has been set to true and it's
underlying infrastructure has been improved so that the COPY reloc elimination
at least working on absoluate relocations (ABS64) on AArch64 and testcases on
the PR has passed.
   There are several other relocation types might need similar supports as well,
I will try to post following up patches to clean up them.

Without the following up patches to cleanup some other PC-relative relocation types,  this patch
will leak PC relative relocation types in and cause incomplete support on copy relocation elimination.

This is revealed by some g++/libstdc++ test:
unresolvable R_AARCH64_ADR_PREL_PG_HI21 relocation against symbol `_ZTIi@@CXXABI_1.3'

I will revert this patch temporarily and will commit it later after the work and review on PC-relative support finished.

Regards,
Jiong