Binutils version 2.29.1 is available

Hi Everyone,

  We are pleased to announce that version 2.29.1 of the Binutils project
  sources have been released and are now available for download at:

    https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils
    https://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/releases/

  This is a point release over the previous 2.29 version, containing bug
  fixes but no new features.

  Our thanks go out to all of the binutils contributors, past and
  present, for helping to make this release possible.

Cheers
  Nick Clifton
  Patsy Franklin