Re: 2.30 tar.xz archive contains .rej files

Hi Nick,
Nick Clifton wrote,

> Hi Waldemar,
>
> > The tar archive contains two reject files, that does not look
> > good to me.
> > find . -name \*.rej
> > ./ld/ldlang.c.rej
> > ./ld/ChangeLog.rej
> >
> > Leftovers?
>
> *sigh*  Yes.  You can safely ignore them.
>
> I was reverting the patch for PR 22751 on the branch, and there
> were a couple of fragments that did not apply.  I fixed them up,
> but forgot to remove the .rej files, sorry.

Yeah, I will ignore them, it is just problematic for systems
applying patches on top of the upstream source, as patch will
complain. Do you think 2.30.1 would be too much hassle?

I believe reuploading without the reject files will be even
more annoying ;)

best regards
 Waldemar